The Foundations of Telehealth is an overview course designed to provide clinicians, healthcare teams, technologists, administrators and public policy experts with a broad-based summary of telehealth, and the technical, professional, regulatory and financial considerations affecting the delivery of services. The Foundations in Telehealth course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of current technologies and care delivery models and an introduction to the public policies that inform telehealth practice.
Foundations of Telehealth includes the following modules:
1. A broad-based perspective of telehealth, telehealth terminology and telehealth use cases
2. Identification of telehealth technology and security requirements
3. Skills for employing proper etiquette when using telehealth
4. Awareness of public policies informing the use of telehealth
5. The building blocks of use-case development
6. Identification and location of trusted resources in the field
7. Awareness of the strategic and financial considerations for telehealth.
Learning Outcomes Standard: Telehealth Village utilizes a variety of media-based learning approaches to facilitate the educational experience that is interactive and web-based.
Learning Outcomes Conditions:
Complete self-paced certification in its entirety.
Complete certification within 30 days.
Pass all quizzes and final with 80% or better.
CEU: You will receive a completion certificate with 0.1 CEU/1 credit hours for this course when all Learning Outcomes Conditions have been met.
Approximate Learning Time: 90 minutes
Within 24 hours of payment for this course you will receive an email from TelehealthVillage.com with your access code.
Questions, comments, suggestions, group purchases, group discounts, please contact John Maxwell by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 276-403-5609.